1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE MA, NH AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
3. Sweepstakes Period/Description: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 12, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on September 20, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) possible methods of entry into the Sweepstakes, as detailed below. There is no limit to the amount of entries that can be received via either method.
Method A: To enter the Sweepstakes, you can use a registered/activated DD Card to purchase any item through On-the-Go Mobile Ordering via the Dunkin’ Donuts App (at a participating Dunkin’ Donuts location) during the Sweepstakes Period to receive one (1) entry (hereinafter, an “Entry”) into that Entry Period’s Prize Drawing. If you, as Entrant are not already registered/enrolled with an activated DD Perks card, you may enter the Sweepstakes by registering an activated DD Card in the DD Perks Program and then completing an On-the-Go order. To do so, you can get a DD Card at any Dunkin’ Donuts location, online at Dunkindonuts.com, or via the Dunkin’ Donuts App. Your DD Card must then be activated with dollars loaded on the card. You can add funds to the DD Card at Dunkin’ Donuts locations that accept the DD Card, online at Dunkindonuts.com or via the Dunkin’ Donuts app. You can then visit www.DDPerks.com to register/enroll in DD Perks and see full program details.
Method B: If you do not wish to register/enroll an activated DD Card in the DD Perks Program and make an applicable On-the-Go purchase, you may send an email (during the Sweepstakes Period) to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Patriots365 On-The-Go Sweeps” in the subject line and your full name, address, and statement that you are 18 years of age or older and agree to these Official Rules in the body of the email to receive one (1) entry (hereinafter, an “Entry”) into that Entry Period’s Prize Drawing.
6. Prize Drawings/Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): On or about one (1) day after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, Administrator, an independent judging agency, shall perform a random prize drawing (the “Prize Drawing”), from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period, in order to select six (6) potential prize (“Prize”) winners. There will be six (6) Prize winners total. Once confirmed, as detailed below, each Prize winner will receive two (2) tickets to a New England Patriots home regular season game at Gillette Stadium. The ARV of each Prize is two hundred and forty-eight dollars ($248). The total ARV of all prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes is one thousand four hundred and eighty-eight dollars ($1,488). The Prize tickets must be used on dates specified by Sponsor. If potential Prize winner cannot attend the game on such dates they will forfeit the Prize, in Sponsor’s discretion. In the event of entire Prize forfeiture, an alternate potential Prize winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible Entries. Prize does not include anything other than tickets. Winners are responsible for all other expenses associated with the prize, including but not limited to parking, concessions, and transportation. The decisions of Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. There is a limit of one (1) Prize per person, regardless of email address or account, throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of Prizes herein. Prize conditions may be added or modified by companies providing those portions of the Prize. The Prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any Prize, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion due to Prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a Prize of greater or equal value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed. Transportation to/from the event, as well as any and all other expenses that come along with attending such (i.e. parking, food, drink, souvenirs, etc…) are not included in the Prize and are Prize winners’ sole responsibility.
7. Prize Winner Notification/Verification: The potential Prize winners are not official winners unless and until Sponsor confirms such. The potential Prize winners will be notified via email, in accordance with the email address registered to the applicable DD Card or email Entry, on or about one (1) business day after the applicable Prize Drawing. Administrator will make two (2) attempts to contact each potential Prize winner via such method. Potential Prize winners will have one (1) day from the time of the first notification attempt to respond to Administrator or potential Prize winner will be disqualified and Administrator will select/notify an alternate potential Prize winner. If in any instance, notification attempt(s) for a potential Prize winner fail for any reason, or if a potential Prize winner is found to have not complied with these Official Rules, the applicable Prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected from among remaining eligible Entries, if any. By entering the Sweepstakes, all Entrants and potential/confirmed winners hereby consent to the use by the Released Parties of their Entry and all information contained therein including but not limited to, name, likeness, opinions, images, statements and/or other indicia of persona, and personally identifiable information (collectively “Likeness”), for any and all uses and purposes (including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising and trade) in any media now known or hereinafter developed in any manner throughout the world (including, without limitation, the World Wide Web and on-air) in perpetuity without additional consideration (where legal), consent or prior review, and upon request will provide written consent to such use. All decisions of Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
9. General Terms: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ENTRANTS OR PRIZE WINNERS OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY PRIZE WINNERS THAT WILL BRING SUCH WINNER OR SPONSOR INTO DISREPUTE (IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION. Released Parties assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error, which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or other services, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the Prizes, fulfillment of Prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated Entries are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void all associated Entries) it suspects or finds: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry or any other means to subvert the entry process; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iv) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Entrants agree that the Released Parties (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release the Released Parties from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use the Prize, and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to the Prize, including, without limitation, to such Prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Released Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Released Parties; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted where Sponsor deems fit and the prizes will be awarded via random drawing from among all eligible Entries received for each Entry Period up until the time of termination, or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prizes at random from among the eligible Entries received for each Entry Period up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If any part of these Official Rules are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty and liability disclaimers set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and these Official Rules shall continue in effect. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
10. Governing Law/Venue: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY,
AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF
MASSACHUSETTS, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN
MASSACHUSETTS. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH
DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING
ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC.,
IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR
SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION
OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE
EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN MASSACHUSETTS OR NEW HAMPSHIRE. ALL
PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE NORFOLK
COUNTY OF MASSACHUSETTS. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL
DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE,
EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR
OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR
SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL
DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS
SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS
11. Request for the Names of the Winners and/or Official Rules: For the names of the Prize winners, available after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received by 10/15/17, to: Patriots365 On-The-Go Sweepstakes, c/o Brand Connections, llc, 26 Patriot Place, Suite 104, Foxboro, MA 02035. Please note on the left-hand corner of your outer envelope if you are requesting the Names of Winners or Official Rules.
12. Administrator: Brand Connections, LLC, 26 Patriot Place, Suite 104, Foxboro, MA 02035.
13. Sponsor: Dunkin’ Brands Inc., 130 Royall St., Canton, MA 02021.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Open to legal U.S. residents, residing in MA and NH, 18 and older. Begins at 12:00:00 AM ET on 09/12/17 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 9/20/17. Void outside MA, NH and where prohibited. Sponsored by Dunkin’ Brands Inc., 130 Royall St., Canton, MA 02021. Each purchase made using a registered/activated DD Card through On-the-Go Mobile Ordering via the Dunkin’ Donuts App during the Sweepstakes Period results in 1 entry into the Sweepstakes. For entry without purchase, entry periods, odds of winning, and prize descriptions/restrictions, see the full rules at www.DDSweeps.com.