1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
3. Sweepstakes Period/Description: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 16, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on November 16, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) possible methods of entry into the Sweepstakes, as detailed below. Method A requires a payment, however, Method B is a free alternate means of entry (“AMOE”). There is no limit to the amount of entries that can be received via either method.
Method A: To enter the Sweepstakes, you can use a registered/activated DD Card to purchase any item through On-the-Go Mobile Ordering via the Dunkin’ Donuts App (at a participating Dunkin’ Donuts location) during an applicable Entry Period to receive one (1) entry (hereinafter, an “Entry”) into that Entry Period’s Prize Drawing. If you, as Entrant are not already registered/enrolled with an activated DD Perks card, you may enter the Sweepstakes by registering an activated DD Card in the DD Perks Program and then completing an On-the-Go order. To do so, you can get a DD Card at any Dunkin’ Donuts location, online at Dunkindonuts.com, or via the Dunkin’ Donuts App. Your DD Card must then be activated with dollars loaded on the card. You can add funds to the DD Card at Dunkin’ Donuts locations that accept the DD Card, online at Dunkindonuts.com or via the Dunkin’ Donuts app. You can then visit www.DDPerks.com to register/enroll in DD Perks and see full program details. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person throughout the sweepstakes period regardless of entry method.
Method B: If you do not wish to register/enroll an activated DD Card in the DD Perks Program and make an applicable On-the-Go purchase, you may send an email (during an applicable Entry Period) to email@example.com, with “November Perks Week Sweepstakes” in the subject line and your full name, address, and statement that you are 18 years of age or older and agree to these Official Rules in the body of the email to receive one (1) entry (hereinafter, an “Entry”) into that Entry Period’s Prize Drawing. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person throughout the sweepstakes period regardless of entry method.
5. Prize Drawings/Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): On or about one (1) business day after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, Administrator, an independent judging agency, shall perform a random prize drawing (the ”Prize Drawing”) from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of Entry in order to select one (1) potential Prize (“Prize”) winner. Once confirmed, as detailed below, the Prize winner will receive one (1) five thousand-dollar ($5,000) check. The total ARV of all Prizes available to be awarded in this Sweepstakes is five thousand dollars ($5,000). The decisions of Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible Entries received. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of Prizes herein. Prize conditions may be added or modified by companies providing those portions of the Prize. The Prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive. All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from accepting a Prize in this Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of the applicable Prize Winner. Prize winners will receive a 1099 at the end of the tax year in which they accepted the Prize for the actual value of the Prize.
6. Prize Winner Notification/Verification: The potential Prize winner is not the official winner unless and until Sponsor confirms such. The potential Prize winner will be notified via email, in accordance with the email address registered to the applicable DD Card or AMOE Entry, on or about one (1) business day after the Prize Drawing. Administrator will make two (2) attempts to contact each potential Prize winner via such method. Potential prize winners will have forty-eight (48) hours from the time of the first notification attempt to respond to Administrator or else Administrator will move on and select/notify an alternate potential prize winner. Once contact is made, potential prize winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Acceptance, Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where lawful), (collectively the “Prize Claim Documents”), within a specified amount of time. Administrator must receive all Prize Claim Documents by the due date indicated during the notification correspondence, or on the Prize Claim Documents. If the potential prize winner fails to respond in the time period specified above, if any Prize Claim Documents are not returned within the number of days specified, if any notification or notification attempt is returned as undeliverable or as an error, or if the potential prize winner declines the prize, then the prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering or being selected as a potential prize winner, all entrants and potential/confirmed winners hereby consent to the use by the Released Parties of their entry and all information contained therein including but not limited to, name, likeness, opinions, images, statements and/or other indicia of persona, and personally identifiable information (collectively “Likeness”), for any and all uses and purposes (including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising and trade) in any media now known or hereinafter developed in any manner throughout the world (including, without limitation, the World Wide Web and on-air) in perpetuity without additional consideration (where legal), consent or prior review, and upon request will provide written consent to such use. All decisions of Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
7. General Terms: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ENTRANTS OR PRIZE WINNERS OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY PRIZE WINNERS THAT WILL BRING SUCH WINNER OR SPONSOR INTO DISREPUTE (IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION. Released Parties assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error, which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or other services, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the Prizes, fulfillment of Prize, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated Entries are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void all associated Entries) it suspects or finds: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry or any other means to subvert the entry process; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iv) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Entrants agree that the Released Parties (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release the Released Parties from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use the Prize, and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to the Prize, including, without limitation, to such Prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Released Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Released Parties; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, viruses, tampering, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prizes at random from among the eligible Entries received for each Drawing up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If any part of these Official Rules are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty and liability disclaimers set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and these Official Rules shall continue in effect. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
8. Request for the Names of the Winners and/or Official Rules: For the names of the Prize winners, available after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received by 1/8/18, to: November Perks Week Sweepstakes, c/o Brand Connections, llc, 26 Patriot Place, Suite 104, Foxborough, MA 02035. Please note on the left-hand corner of your outer envelope if you are requesting the Names of Winners or Official Rules.
9. Administrator: Brand Connections, 26 Patriot Place, Suite 104, Foxboro, MA 02035.
10. Sponsor: Dunkin’ Brands Inc., 130 Royall St., Canton, MA 02021.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Void where prohibited. Open to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the fifty (50) US (& DC), 18 and older. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM ET on 11/16/17 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 11/16/17. For governing official rules, including Entry methods, odds of winning, and prize descriptions/restrictions go to www.DDSweeps.com. To enter the Sweepstakes via the free alternate means of entry, during the Sweepstakes Period, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “November Perks Week Sweepstakes” in the subject line and your full name, address, and statement that you are 18 years of age or older and agree to these official rules in the body of the email. Sponsor: Dunkin’ Brands Inc., 130 Royall St., Canton, MA 02021.