1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Eligibility: The 12 Days of Dunkin’ Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”)
is open only to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the fifty (50)
United States and the District of Columbia, who are twenty-one (21) years of
age or older, as of the date of their participation and entry. Franchisees and
employees, directors and officers of Dunkin’ Brands Inc. (“Sponsor”), Brand
Connections (“Administrator”), Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. (“Live
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 11, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on December 22, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
4. How To Enter: There are two (2) possible methods of entry into the Sweepstakes, as detailed below (each, an “Entry”). Method A requires a payment, however, Method B is a free alternate means of entry (“AMOE”).
Method A: To enter, you must register/enroll in DD Perks (if you are not already registered/enrolled with an activated card) by registering an activated DD Card in the DD Perks Program (“Activated DD Card”), during the Sweepstakes Period. To do so, you can get a DD Card at any Dunkin’ Donuts location, online at Dunkindonuts.com, or via the Dunkin’ Donuts App. Your DD Card must then be activated with dollars loaded on the card. You can add funds to the Activated DD Card at Dunkin’ Donuts locations that accept the DD Card, online at Dunkindonuts.com or via the Dunkin’ Donuts app. Then, visit www.DDPerks.com or the Dunkin’ Donuts App to register/enroll in DD Perks and to see full program details. IMPORTANT: You must enter the promo code LIVENATION in order to receive one (1) Entry.
Method B: If you do not wish to register/enroll an activated DD Card in the DD Perks Program and make an applicable purchase with the aforementioned card, you may, during the Sweepstakes Period, send an email to email@example.com, with “12 Days of Dunkin’ Sweepstakes Entry” in the subject line and your full name, mailing address, and statement that you are 21 years of age or older and agree to these Official Rules in the body of the email to receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes. Emailed Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on December 22, 2017 to be eligible.
5. Prize Drawing: On or about two (2) business days after the Sweepstakes Period has ended (on or about December 27, 2017), Administrator, an independent judging agency, shall perform a random prize drawing (the ”Prize Drawing”) from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of Entry, in order to select one (1) potential grand prize (“Grand Prize”) winner and eleven (11) potential first prize (“First Prize”) winners (collectively, “prize winners”).
6. Prizes/Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): Grand Prize (1): Winner will receive one (1) Rock Flight® which includes two (2) tickets to a Live Nation produced and promoted concert at a Live Nation owned and operated venue in the United States (excludes Festivals); round-trip, coach class air transportation for two (2) from the major airport nearest Grand Prize winner’s home within the U.S. to the major airport nearest the concert; one (1) double occupancy standard hotel room for two (2) nights / three (3) days; and $200 (awarded as a prepaid Sponsor-specified cash card) to use toward ground transportation. Tickets are subject to availability, venue capacity, artist and age restrictions. Tickets to a particular concert are not guaranteed. Selection of airline, hotel, and concert seat locations are solely within Live Nation’s discretion Tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified thereon. Airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. The Grand Prize trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. In the event the Grand Prize winner lives within 200 miles of the destination, the Released Parties may substitute ground transportation in lieu of air transportation and no additional compensation will be provided. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, airline baggage fees, taxes, tips, entertainment, transfers, and transportation to airport to and from the winner’s home residence are the winner’s sole responsibility. Grand Prize winner will be required to provide a valid major credit card or some other acceptable form of payment, as determined in the hotel’s sole discretion upon hotel check-in and all in-room charges, telephone calls, meals, beverages, hotel upgrades, amenities, personal incidentals and any other expenses charged to the winner’s hotel room will be charged to that major valid credit card. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees or additional charges resulting from winner’s or guest’s change to itinerary or accommodations. Accommodations are subject to availability. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. Winner and guest must abide by all venue policies. Live Nation reserves the right to revoke full or partial prize from any winner or winner’s guest who it or venue personnel deem may, in its sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, or may bring Live Nation and Sponsor into disrepute. Concert must be selected at least thirty (30) days in advance of the travel date and is subject to availability and age restrictions. Travel must take place on the day prior to the confirmed concert and return the day following the concert. All travel must be taken no later than September 30, 2018; no alternative travel dates are available. If winner is unable or unwilling to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. Winner and travel guests must travel on same itinerary. A minor may accompany winner as a guest only if the winner is the minor’s parent or legal guardian. Minors must be accompanied at all times during trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay and all prize-related events) by minor’s parent or legal guardian. Winner and guest (or winners on behalf of minor guest) must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. government-issued ID) required for travel. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. Live Nation and Sponsor are not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the prize or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation or delay. Live Nation and Sponsor are not responsible and will have no liability if the winner and/or his/her guest is for any reason not permitted to travel by the relevant airport authorities or misses a flight or other travel element. An unclaimed and/or unused prize element will remain the property of Live Nation. Resale of tickets is prohibited. ARV of the Grand Prize is two thousand four hundred dollars and zero Cents ($2,400), depending upon winner’s point of travel origin and airfare fluctuations at the time of taking the trip. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of prize will not be awarded except at the sole discretion of Administrator.
6. Prize Conditions: The total ARV of all prizes available to be awarded in this Sweepstakes is five thousand one hundred and fifty dollars and zero cents ($5,150.00). In the event there are not enough eligible Entries to award all applicable prizes, Sponsor retains the right only to award as many prizes as there are eligible Entries, starting with the Grand Prize. Actual value of prize may vary depending on fluctuations on current market conditions at time of prize fulfillment, and other factors, and any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value if any, will not be awarded. Prize conditions may be added or modified by companies providing those portions of the prize. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prize, in whole or in part, will be permitted except at Sponsor's sole discretion due to prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize of greater or equal value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed. Transportation to/from the event, accommodations, and any other expenses that come along with attending such an event (food, parking, souvenirs, etc), unless detailed as explicitly included in a prize, will not be provided, and are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Released Parties will not replace any lost or stolen tickets or passes once in prize winner’s possession. Winner must select concert within fifteen (15) days of winning or forfeits the prize. If the event is postponed or cancelled, Sponsor will have no further obligation to prize winner. Released Parties will not be responsible for weather conditions, acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the event.
7. Prize Winner Notification/Verification: The potential prize winners are not official winners unless and until Sponsor confirms such. The potential prize winners will be notified via email, in accordance with the email address registered to the applicable DD Card or AMOE Entry, on or about one (1) business day after the Prize Drawing. Administrator will make two (2) attempts to contact the potential prize winners via such method. The potential prize winner will have forty-eight (48) hours from the time of the first notification attempt to respond to Administrator or else Administrator will move on and select/notify an alternate potential prize winner. Once contact is made, potential Grand Prize winner will then be required to sign and return via email, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Waiver/Publicity Release (where legal) within seven (7) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Potential First Prize winners may be asked to confirm certain information for verification purposes as well as information for fulfillment purposes (i.e. physical or email address), and/or will be provided further information for prize acceptance/receipt purposes (i.e. mail, email, will-call). Potential prize winners will have an additional forty-eight (48) hours to do such, or else may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner would be selected. If the potential prize winners fail to respond in the time period specified above, if any notification or notification attempt is returned as undeliverable or as an error, or if a potential winner declines their prize, then the prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering or being selected as a potential prize winner, all entrants and potential/confirmed winners hereby consent to the use by the Released Parties of their Entry and all information contained therein including but not limited to, name, likeness and/or other indicia of persona (collectively “Likeness”), for any and all uses and purposes (including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising and trade) in any media now known or hereinafter developed in any manner throughout the world (including, without limitation, the World Wide Web and on-air) in perpetuity without additional consideration (where legal), consent or prior review, and upon request will provide written consent to such use. All decisions of Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
8. General Terms: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ENTRANTS OR PRIZE WINNERS OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY A PRIZE WINNER OR GUEST THAT WILL BRING SUCH PRIZE WINNER OR SPONSOR INTO DISREPUTE (IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AND ALL PRIVILEGES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. Released Parties assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error, which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or other services, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the prizes, fulfillment of prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). Should the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted as Sponsor sees fit, and any unawarded prizes will be awarded via random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received up until and or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated Entries are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void all associated Entries) they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry or any other means to subvert the entry process; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iv) to be acting in disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Entrants agree that the Released Parties (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release the Released Parties from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use a prize, and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to a prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Released Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Released Parties; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
9. Live Nation is not a sponsor of the Sweepstakes, and is in no way responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes, the verification of winners, or the fulfillment of prizing. All inquiries regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Dunkin’ Brands Inc. and not to Live Nation. Ticketmaster is a registered trademark of Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. Live Nation and Rock Flight are registered trademarks of Live Nation Worldwide, Inc.
10. Request for the Names of Winners and/or Official Rules: For the names of the Grand Prize winner and First Prize winners, available after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received by January 15, 2018 to: 12 Days of Dunkin’ Sweepstakes Winners, c/o Brand Connections, 26 Patriot Place, Suite 104, Foxboro, MA, 02035. Please note on the left-hand corner of your envelope if you are requesting the Names of Winners or Official Rules. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules.
11. Administrator: Brand Connections, 26 Patriot Place, Suite 104, Foxboro, MA, 02035.
12. Sponsor: Dunkin’ Brands Inc., 130 Royall St., Canton, MA 02021.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Must be 21+ and reside in one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia. Begins 12/11/17 and ends 12/22/17. For governing official rules, including entry without purchase method, odds of winning, and prize descriptions/restrictions go to www.DDPerksSweeps.com. Sponsor: Dunkin’ Brands Inc.
Live Nation is not a sponsor of the Sweepstakes, and is in no way responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes, the verification of winners, or the fulfillment of prizing. All inquiries regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Dunkin’ Brands Inc. and not to Live Nation.