The Dunkin’ Baseball is Back Sweepstakes
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 7, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on April 11, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, there are two (2) ways to enter (hereinafter, each an “Entry”):
- Instagram: You must be a follower of the Dunkin’ Donuts account at @Dunkin on Instagram to enter. If you don’t already have an Instagram account, visit http://www.instagram.com/ to create one. Please note that your Instagram account must be set to public and that you must agree to comply with the Instagram Terms of Service (http://instagram.com/legal/terms/) in order to create your Instagram account. It is free to create an account. To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, you must comment in response to the Sweepstakes post asking “What Dunkin’ beverage fuels your game” by commenting with what Dunkin’ beverage fuels your game with the hashtags #Baseballisback #Sweepstakes in order to receive (1) Entry.
There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person, regardless of method of entry, for the entire Sweepstakes Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address, Facebook or Instagram account. Incomplete Entries, Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means, Entries that do not fully comply with these Official Rules, including, without limitation the submission guidelines (“Submission Guidelines”) detailed below, or Entries which subvert the entry process, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will not be eligible. Proof of submission of post does not constitute proof of delivery or Entry during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received from any person, regardless of email address used, in excess of the above stated limitation, will be void. All Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible. The computer clock of the Administrator is the official timekeeping device. Message and data rates may apply if web-enabled mobile device is used to enter. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned, and Sponsor will not verify receipt of Entries. Using the above referenced hashtag in your post constitutes your consent to these Official Rules. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. You understand that in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes that you are providing your information to Sponsor, and not to Instagram or Facebook.
- Submission Guidelines: Each Entry that is submitted to this Sweepstakes must comply with the following Submission Guidelines to be eligible. Any Entry that, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, violates these Official Rules or the Submission Guidelines below will be disqualified and/or will not be eligible to win a prize.
The Entry MUST, in the sole discretion of Sponsor:
- Be written in English.
The Entry must NOT, in the sole discretion of Sponsor and the MLB Entities, as applicable:
- Contain language that violates or infringes upon another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, trademark or copyright infringement), without permission;
- Disparage Sponsor or its products or services, Sponsor’s competitors or their products or services, any MLB Entity, the game of baseball or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes;
- Contain company names, product names, brand names or trademarks other than those owned or posted by Sponsor, which Entrant has a limited license to use for this Sweepstakes;
- Contains the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any celebrities and/or other public or private figure, living or dead, without permission;
- Contain language that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, profane, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, controversial or libelous;
- Contain language that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Contain, or contain language that promotes, (a) pornography, adult-oriented content or any other sexually-explicit material; (b) materials relating to lotteries or gambling; (c) tobacco, e-cigarettes, alcohol or drugs; (d) dangerous stunts; or (e) real weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, guns, knives or projectiles;
- Contain language that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to applicable laws or regulations; and/or
- Contain language in which the Released Parties do not wish to associate themselves with, in their sole discretion.
Prize Drawing/Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): On or about two (2) business day after the Sweepstakes Period had ended, Administrator, an independent judging agency, shall perform a prize drawing, from among all Entries received, in order to select one (1) Potential Grand Prize (“Grand Prize”) winner. Once confirmed as detailed below, the Grand Prize winner will receive two (2) tickets for winner and one (1) guest to the Red Sox Home Opener on April 15, 2022 (ARV: $390). TRANSPORTATION, PARKING, LODGING, AND FOOD/BEVERAGE NOT INCLUDED. The decisions of Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. In no event will Sponsor or, for the avoidance of doubt, the MLB Entities be responsible for awarding more than the stated Prizes herein. Prize conditions may be added or modified by companies providing those portions of the Prize. The Prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for a Prize, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to Prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize of greater or equal value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed.
- Prize Winner Notification/Verification: The potential Grand Prize winner must comply with these Official Rules as published in order to be confirmed as an official winner and accept the Grand Prize. Sponsor and/or Administrator will not accept any screen shots or other proof in lieu of their verification process, and all decisions of Sponsor/Administrator are final and binding. On or about two (2) days after the Prize Drawing, Sponsor or Administrator will notify the potential Grand Prize winner via Instagram or Facebook Direct Message. The potential Grand Prize winner will be asked to provide additional information to the Sponsor/Administrator, including email address (note: in order to receive such direct message, you may have to have your account settings set to “unprotected” or “public” and/or be following Dunkin Donuts on the applicable platform). Potential Grand Prize winners must respond within two (2) calendar days of such attempted notification, or the Grand Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be selected and notified. Sponsor will attempt to contact the potential Grand Prize winner two (2) times during a two (2) calendar day period. Noncompliance within this time period or these Official Rules or return of the Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be selected, from among remaining eligible Entries.
- Prize Conditions: The Prize tickets must be used on date specified. If potential Prize winner cannot attend the baseball game on the date specified, they will forfeit the Prize, in Sponsor’s discretion. In the event of forfeiture, an alternate potential Prize winner(s) will be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, time permitting. Prize conditions may be added or modified by companies providing those portions of the Prize. The Prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any Prize, in whole or in part, will be permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to Prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize of greater or equal value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion and are subject to change. All other expenses relating to acceptance of the Prize not explicitly stated herein, including but not limited to, transportation to/from the stadium, lodging, parking, concessions, any and all taxes, meals, drinks, personal purchases/souvenirs, gratuities, and any and all costs or expenses associated with attending the game are solely the responsibility of the Prize winner or guest. Released Parties will not replace any lost or stolen tickets once in prize winner’s possession. Use of any Major League Baseball game/event/exhibition ticket is subject to the standard terms, conditions, and health and safety policies applicable to the ticket; see mlb.com/ticketback for details. Seat locations at the game/event/exhibition and, unless otherwise stated in the prize description, exact game/event/exhibition date shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Each winner’s guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her(their) jurisdiction(s) of residence unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Major League Baseball game/event/exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the BOC and/or the applicable Club and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of each prize will govern in the event a legal game/event/exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played or held due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance, or any other reason. Winner and their guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable ballpark and venue regulations in connection with the prize. Sponsor and the other MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to a winner and/or his/her guest who engage in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the game/event/exhibition. Released Parties will not be responsible for weather conditions; acts of God; acts of terrorism; civil disturbances; local, state, or federal regulation, order, or policy; work stoppage; epidemic, pandemic, or any other issue concerning public health or safety; or any other event outside of their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game/event/exhibition. Major League Baseball game/event/exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold, offered for resale, or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture and may invalidate the license granted by the game/event/exhibition ticket.
- General Terms/Limitation of Liability: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor, Administrator, the MLB Entities, Meta (dba Facebook and Instagram), and any of their respective affiliates, franchisees, parents, subsidiary companies, and advertising and promotion agencies, and officers, directors, employees and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) assume no responsibility for late, lost, jumbled, garbled, misdirected, delayed, incomplete, incorrect, or inaccurate posts, comments, Entries, direct messages, mail, or other communications of any kind, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or other services, providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any platform or website (including Instagram and Facebook), including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the Grand Prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes for any reason, including (but not limited to) if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If such cancelation occurs, Sponsor reserves the right to determine the Grand Prize winner from among all eligible Entries submitted prior to cancellation or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated tweets, comments, posts, statuses, and votes are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it suspects or finds: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online entry; (ii) to have tampered with the participation process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iv) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entrants agree that the Released Parties: (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release the Released Parties, from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use the Grand Prize. Released Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Released Parties; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND PARTICIPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. In the event that a court, or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, shall hold any of the provisions of these Official Rules to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute
- .Governing Law/Venue: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN NEW YORK. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF. THE SWEEPSTAKES RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN NEW YORK. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
- Request for the Names of Winners and/or Official Rules: For the names of the Grand Prize winner, available after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received by 4/18/22, to: The Dunkin’ Baseball is Back Sweepstakes, c/o Sunflower Group, 575 West Street, Mansfield, MA, 02048.
- Sponsor: Dunkin’ Brands Inc., 130 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored by any of the MLB Entities. Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks, and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved.