The Jammin’ with Dunkin’ Sweepstakes
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY FACEBOOK.
- Sweepstakes Period: The sweepstakes period begins at 9:00:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 4, 2022 and ends at 9:00:00 am ET on September 22, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Throughout the Sweepstakes Period, there will be three (3) separate entry periods (each an “Entry Period”) as detailed in the Entry Period and Prize Chart at the bottom of Section 4.
How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, there is one (1) way to enter (hereinafter, each an “Entry”):
There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person, regardless of method of entry, for the entire Sweepstakes Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same Facebook account. Incomplete Entries, Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means, Entries that do not fully comply with these Official Rules, including, without limitation the submission guidelines (“Submission Guidelines”) detailed below, or Entries which subvert the entry process, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will not be eligible. Proof of submission of post does not constitute proof of delivery or Entry during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received from any person, regardless of Facebook account used, in excess of the above stated limitation, will be void. All Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible. The computer clock of the Administrator is the official timekeeping device. Message and data rates may apply if web-enabled mobile device is used to enter. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned, and Sponsor will not verify receipt of Entries. Using the above referenced hashtag in your post constitutes your consent to these Official Rules. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes that you are providing your information to Sponsor, and not to Facebook.
- Submission Guidelines: Each Entry that is submitted to this Sweepstakes must comply with the following Submission Guidelines to be eligible. Any Entry that, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, violates these Official Rules or the Submission Guidelines below will be disqualified and/or will not be eligible to win a prize.
The Entry MUST, in the sole discretion of Sponsor:
- Be written in English.
The Entry must NOT, in the sole discretion of Sponsor as applicable:
- Contain language that violates or infringes upon another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, trademark or copyright infringement), without permission;
- Disparage Sponsor or its products or services, Sponsor’s competitors or their products or services, or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes;
- Contain company names, product names, brand names or trademarks other than those owned or posted by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use for this Sweepstakes;
- Contains the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any celebrities and/or other public or private figure, living or dead, without permission;
- Contain language that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, profane, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, controversial or libelous;
- Contain language that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Contain, or contain language that promotes, (a) pornography, adult-oriented content or any other sexually-explicit material; (b) materials relating to lotteries or gambling; (c) tobacco, e-cigarettes, alcohol or drugs; (d) dangerous stunts; or (e) real weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, guns, knives or projectiles;
- Contain language that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to applicable laws or regulations; and/or
- Contain language in which the Released Parties (as defined below) do not wish to associate themselves with, in their sole discretion.
- Entry Periods/Prizes/Quantities/Approximate Retail Value (“ ARV”): On or about one (1) hour after each Entry Period has ended, Administrator, an independent judging agency, shall perform random prize drawing/drawings (each a “Prize Drawing”) from among all eligible Entries received for the corresponding Entry Period in order to select the Prize (“Prize”) winner/winners for each Entry Period detailed below. Once confirmed as official winners, the Prize winners, will each receive two (2) tickets to a sponsor-specified concert (depending on Entry Period) at the PNC Music Pavilion in Charlotte, North Carolina located at 707 Pavilion Blvd. TRANSPORTATION, PARKING, LODGING, FOOD/BEVERAGE NOT INCLUDED. The odds of being selected as a potential Prize winner depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received for the applicable Entry Period. Nonwinning Entries from one Entry Period will not roll over into subsequent Entry Periods. Exact seat locations will be determined by Sponsor. Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable stadium regulations in connection with the Prize. Released Parties (as defined below) will not be responsible for weather, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other event that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any concert, event or exhibition.
ENTRY PERIOD & PRIZE CHART
|Entry Period||Entry Period Date(s)/Time(s)||Prize Description||# of Winners||ARV of Each Prize|
|1||9:00:00 AM ET on 9/4
9:00:00 AM ET on 9/7
|Two (2) tickets to the One Republic concert on 9/9||3||$259|
|2||9:00:00 AM ET on 9/5
9:00:00AM ET on 9/8
|Two (2) tickets to the Willie Nelson concert on 9/10||2||$75|
|3||9:00:00 AM ET on 9/19
9:00:00 AM ET on 9/22
|Two (2) tickets to the Zac Brown Band concert on 9/24||1||$179|
- Prize Winner Notification/Verification: All potential Prize winners must comply with these Official Rules as published in order to be confirmed as an official winner and accept their Prize . The potential Prize winners are not official winners unless and until Sponsor confirms such. The potential Prize winners will be notified via Facebook direct messenger, in accordance with the Facebook account used to enter the Sweepstakes, on or about one (1) hour after the applicable Prize Drawing. Administrator will make two (2) attempts to contact each potential Prize winner via such method. Potential Prize winners will have three (3) hours from the time of the first notification attempt to respond to Administrator or potential Prize winner will be disqualified and Administrator will select/notify an alternate potential Prize winner for the drawing at issue. If in any instance, notification attempt(s) for a potential Prize winner fail for any reason, or if a potential Prize winner is found to have not complied with these Official Rules, the applicable Prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected from among remaining eligible Entries received for the applicable Entry Period.. All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from accepting a Prize in this Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of the applicable Prize winner. By entering the Sweepstakes, all Entrants and potential/confirmed winners hereby consent to the use by the Released Parties (as defined below) of their Entry and all information contained therein including but not limited to, name, likeness, opinions, images, statements and/or other indicia of persona, and personally identifiable information (collectively “ Likeness ”), for any and all uses and purposes (including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising and trade) in any media now known or hereinafter developed in any manner throughout the world (including, without limitation, the World Wide Web and on-air) in perpetuity without additional consideration (where legal), consent or prior review, and upon request will provide written consent to such use. All decisions of Sponsor/Administrator relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
- Prize Conditions: The Prize tickets must be used on date specified. If potential Prize winners cannot attend the concert on the date specified, they will forfeit the Prize, in Sponsor’s discretion. In the event of forfeiture, an alternate potential Prize winner(s) will be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received for the applicable Entry Period, time permitting. The Prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any Prize, in whole or in part, will be permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to Prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize of greater or comparable value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion and are subject to change. All costs and expenses relating to acceptance of the Prize not explicitly stated herein as being provided, including but not limited to, transportation to/from the stadium, lodging, parking, concessions, any and all taxes, meals, drinks, personal purchases/souvenirs, gratuities, and any and all costs or expenses associated with attending the concert are solely the responsibility of the Prize winners or guest. Released Parties will not replace any lost or stolen tickets once in Prize winners’ possession. Use of any concert ticket is subject to the standard terms, conditions, and health and safety policies applicable to the ticket. Seat locations at the concert, unless otherwise stated in the Prize description, exact concert date shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Each winners’ guest(s) must be of legal age of majority in his/her(their) jurisdiction(s) of residence unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Concert dates and times may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of each Prize will govern in the event a legal concert, in the event a concert is not played or held due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance, or any other reason. Winners and their guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable venue regulations in connection with the Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to a winner and/or his/her guest who engage in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the concert. Released Parties will not be responsible for weather conditions; acts of God; acts of terrorism; civil disturbances; local, state, or federal regulation, order, or policy; work stoppage; epidemic, pandemic, or any other issue concerning public health or safety; or any other event outside of their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any concert. Prize winners and guest(s) must abide by all venue policies, which may include masking and/or providing proof of vaccination. Prize winners and guests fully understand that (a) the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) is extremely contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are or have been present; (b) no precautions, including the protocols that may be implemented from time to time based upon public health and government-sponsored guidelines (collectively, the “Protocols”), can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) while people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions; and (d) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, other short-term and long-term health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition.
- General Terms/Limitation of Liability: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor, Administrator, Meta (dba Facebook), and any of their respective affiliates, franchisees, parents, subsidiary companies, and advertising and promotion agencies, and officers, directors, employees and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) assume no responsibility for late, lost, jumbled, garbled, misdirected, delayed, incomplete, incorrect, or inaccurate posts, comments, Entries, direct messages, mail, or other communications of any kind, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or other services, providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any platform or website (including Facebook), including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the Prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes for any reason, including (but not limited to) if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If such cancellation occurs, Sponsor reserves the right to determine the Prize winner(s) for the drawing(s) at issue from among all eligible Entries submitted for such drawing(s) prior to cancellation or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated tweets, comments, posts, statuses, and votes are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it suspects or finds: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online entry; (ii) to have tampered with the participation process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iv) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entrants agree that the Released Parties: (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release the Released Parties, from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use the Prize. Released Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Released Parties; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND PARTICIPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. In the event that a court, or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, shall hold any of the provisions of these Official Rules to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute
- Governing Law/Venue: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN NEW YORK. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF. THE SWEEPSTAKES RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN NEW YORK. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
- Request for the Names of Winners and/or Official Rules: For the names of the Prize winners, available after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received by 9/24/22, to: The Jammin’ with Dunkin’ Sweepstakes, c/o Sunflower Group, 575 West Street, Mansfield, MA, 02048.
- Sponsor: Dunkin’ Brands Inc., 130 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021.