Peoria / Bloomington Dunkin’ Free Coffee for a Year Sweepstakes
Official Rules 2023
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Eligibility/Participation: The Peoria / Bloomington Dunkin’ Free Coffee for a Year Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the following counties in Illinois: Fulton, Livingston, McLean, Peoria, and Tazewell, who are 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, as of the date of participation & who live near the counties listed above and/or who plan to be in the area of one of the counties listed above prior to learning about this Sweepstakes. Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Franchisees & employees, directors & officers of Dunkin’ Brands Inc. any of their respective affiliates, franchisees, parents, subsidiary companies, advertising & Sweepstakes agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”), & members of the immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and/or those living in the same household are not eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state & local laws. By participating, you agree that: (1) you have read & understand the Official Rules (“Rules”); (2) you meet the eligibility requirements in the Rules; (3) you accept & agree to be bound by these Rules, & (4) you unconditionally accept & agree to comply with & abide by the decisions of Sponsor & Administrator, whose decisions are final & binding in all respects.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 am Central Time (“CT”) on April 28, 2023 & ends at 5:00 pm CT on April 28, 2023 or earlier if all seventeen (17) prize winners have been confirmed prior to that time. (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
4. How To Participate/Win A Prize: Throughout the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will be positioned at participating Dunkin’ locations in the participating areas (“Sweepstakes Location”) to give away one (1) Free Coffee For A Year Coupon Book per locations awarded as one coupon book that includes coupons for a Free Medium Hot/Iced coffee, four coupons per month for 12 months + two bonus months (total 56 coupons). Excludes Cold Brew, Cold Foam, Nitro Cold Brew, Frozen Coffee & Espresso beverages. Valid only at the participating location in which the prize was awarded. Dairy Alternatives, flavors, & Espresso shots may be an additional charge. Guests may only receive one prize during the event. In order for you to be a potential prize winner, you must be an eligible participant who steps/stepped into the Sweepstakes Location [“Participate(s)”], as determined & verified by Sponsor. In these winning moments, the potential winner(s) will be approached by a representative of Sponsor & will be provided directions for validation & verification. Limit one (1) prize per person, throughout the Sweepstakes Period. In order to be named an official winner, participants must abide by these Rules. The Sweepstakes Period may end earlier if all of the 17 potential prize winners are confirmed as official, prior to 5:00:00 pm CT on April 28, 2023. Many will participate, few will win. Odds of winning depend on the actual number of eligible participants.
5. Prize(s)/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Seventeen (17) prize (“Prize”) winners will each receive one (1) Free Coffee For A Year Coupon Book. The ARV of each prize is $164.16. The total ARV of all Prizes is Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Ninety-One Dollars ($2,790.72). In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of prizes herein. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any Prize, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion for a Prize of greater or equal value.
6. Prize Winner Notification/Verification: Potential Prize winners must comply with these Rules in order to be confirmed as an official winner. 17 potential Prize winners, once confirmed by Sponsor, will be presented with the prize on the spot. If the Sweepstakes Period has ended and one (1) or more prize winners have not been confirmed, Sponsor reserves the right to extend the Sweepstakes Period & award such prize in accordance with these Rules. In the event that there are less prize winners than there are prizes available due to no Participation, Sponsor reserves the right to only award the amount of prizes as there are eligible potential prize winners. The decisions of Administrator/Sponsor are final & binding as related to this Sweepstakes.
7. General Terms/Limitation of Liability: Noncompliance with these Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, jumbled, incorrect, or inaccurate paperwork, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or other services, including, without limitation, any injury/damage to any participant resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error(s) in administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the selection/announcement of the Prize winners. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and award all Prizes claimed prior to cancellation. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they suspect or find: (i) to have tampered with the participation process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (ii) to be acting in violation of these Rules; or (iii) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person in connection with this Sweepstakes. Participants agree that the Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for, & hereby release the Released Parties from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from the use/misuse or inability to use a Prize. Under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages whatsoever. In no event shall Sponsor be liable to any participant or winner for damages that exceed the value of the Prize to be awarded to the individual participant. In the event a court, or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, shall hold any of the provisions of these Rules to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Rules shall otherwise remain in full force & effect.
8. Governing Law/Venue: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK. PARTICIPANTSS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
9. Request for Rules/Winners: For a copy of the Rules or Winners, available after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, send a SASE, to be received by May 15, 2023; to Peoria / Bloomington Dunkin’ Free Coffee For a Year Sweepstakes c/o Sunflower Group 575 West Street Mansfield, MA 02048. Please note on the left-hand corner of your envelope either Winners or Rules.
10. Sponsor: Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. 130 Royall Street Canton, MA 02021