The Dunkin’ Power Play Sweepstakes
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 20, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 am ET on June 21, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Drawing to determine winner will be held on or about June 21, 2022.
- How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, there are two (2) ways to enter (hereinafter, each an “Entry”):
- Instagram: You must be a follower of the Dunkin’ Donuts account at @Dunkin on Instagram to enter via this method. If you don’t already have an Instagram account, visit http://www.instagram.com/ to create one. Please note that your Instagram account must be set to public and that you must agree to comply with the Instagram Terms of Service (http://instagram.com/legal/terms/) in order to create your Instagram account. It is free to create an account. To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, you must comment in response to the Sweepstakes post asking “what is the Dunkin’ order that is fueling your postseason” by commenting with your answer using hashtag #DunkinPowerPlaySweepstakes in order to receive (1) Entry.
The Instagram and Facebook pages above are collectively referred to as the “Sweepstakes Pages.” There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person, for each method of entry, for the entire Sweepstakes Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address, Facebook or Instagram account. Incomplete Entries, Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means, Entries that do not fully comply with these Official Rules, including, without limitation the submission requirements (“Submission Requirements”) detailed below, or Entries which subvert the entry process, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will not be eligible. Proof of submission of post does not constitute proof of delivery or Entry during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received from any person, regardless of email address used, in excess of the above stated limitation, will be void. All Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible. The computer clock of the Administrator is the official timekeeping device. Message and data rates may apply if web-enabled mobile device is used to enter. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned, and Sponsor will not verify receipt of Entries. Using the above referenced hashtag in your post constitutes your consent to these Official Rules. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. You understand that in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes that you are providing your information to Sponsor, and not to Instagram or Facebook.
- Submission Requirements: Each Entry that is submitted to this Sweepstakes must comply with the following Submission Requirements to be eligible. Any Entry that, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, violates these Official Rules or the Submission Requirements below will be disqualified and/or will not be eligible to win the Grand Prize.
The Entry MUST, in the sole discretion of Sponsor:
- Be written in English.
The Entry must NOT, in the sole discretion of Sponsor and the Released Parties, as applicable:
- Contain language that violates or infringes upon another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, trademark or copyright infringement), without permission;
- Disparage Sponsor, the NHL Entities or their respective products or services, Sponsor’s competitors or their products or services, any Released Party, the game of hockey or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes;
- Contain company names, product names, brand names or trademarks other than those owned or posted by Sponsor, which Entrant has a limited license to use for this Sweepstakes;
- Contains the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any celebrities and/or other public or private figure, living or dead, without permission;
- Contain language that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, profane, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, controversial or libelous;
- Contain language that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Contain, or contain language that promotes, (a) pornography, adult-oriented content or any other sexually-explicit material; (b) materials relating to lotteries or gambling; (c) tobacco, e-cigarettes, alcohol or drugs; (d) dangerous stunts; or (e) real weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, guns, knives or projectiles;
- Contain language that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to applicable laws or regulations; and/or
- Contain language in which the Released Parties do not wish to associate themselves with, in their sole discretion.
- Grand Prize Drawing/Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): On or about nine (9) hours after the Sweepstakes Period had ended, Administrator, an independent judging agency, shall perform a prize drawing, from among all eligible Entries received, in order to select one (1) potential Grand Prize (“Grand Prize”) winner. Once confirmed as detailed below, the Grand Prize winner will receive one pair of tickets for the winner and one (1) guest (general reserved seating) to the Tampa Bay Lightning game on Wednesday June 22, 2022, subject to availability. (ARV: $1,000 ($500 per ticket)) and one (1) one-hundred-dollar ($100) Dunkin’ Gift Card. Sponsor reserves the right to correct typographical, printing or clerical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing from among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any Prize in whole or in part will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to Grand Prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize of greater or equal value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed. All Grand Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Grand Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from accepting a prize in this Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of the applicable prize winner. The Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 at the end of the tax year in which they accepted the prize for the actual value of the prize awarded. TRANSPORTATION, PARKING, LODGING, AND FOOD/BEVERAGES NOT INCLUDED. Tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified thereon. Released Parties are not responsible if game is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason; the terms of the ticket shall govern, no substitution will be provided by Sponsor, except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Seating to be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Any applicable venue rules and regulations will apply, including COVID-19 vaccination or testing policy in effect at the arena at the time of the game. Winner and guest must abide by all venue policies. Resale of tickets is prohibited. Winner and guest fully understand that (a) the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) is extremely contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are or have been present; (b) no precautions, including the protocols that may be implemented from time to time based upon public health and government-sponsored guidelines (collectively, the “Protocols”), can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) while people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions; and (d) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, other short-term and long-term health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition. The decisions of Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible Entries received for the Sweepstakes Period.
- Prize Winner Notification/Verification: The potential winner is not an official winner unless and until Sponsor/Administrator confirms such. The potential Winner will be notified via a DM on Instagram or Facebook, immediately following the prize drawing. Administrator will make two (2) attempts to contact the potential winner via such method. Potential Winner will have three (3) hours from the time of the first notification attempt to respond to Administrator or the potential Winner will be disqualified and Administrator will select/notify an alternate potential prize winner, time permitting. The potential winner may be required to sign liability waiver, publicity release (where legal) and/or certain tax documents, and return them to Sponsor prior to and as a condition of receiving prize. The potential winner must return the signed liability waiver, publicity release (where legal) and/or certain tax documents to the sponsor by 10:00pm on Tuesday, June 21st, 2022. If in any instance, notification attempt(s) for the potential prize winner fails for any reason, or if the potential prize winner is found to have not complied with these Official Rules, within the timeframe provided, or cannot or does not accept the prize for any reason, the applicable prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential prize winner will be selected from among remaining eligible Entries, if any, time permitting. By accepting a prize in the Sweepstakes, the potential/confirmed prize winner hereby consents to the use by the Released Parties of their Entry and all information contained therein including but not limited to, name, likeness, opinions, images, statements and/or other indicia of persona, and personally-identifiable information (collectively “Likeness”), for any and all uses and purposes (including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising and trade) in any media now known or hereinafter developed in any manner throughout the world (including, without limitation, the World Wide Web and on-air) in perpetuity without additional consideration (where legal), consent or prior review, and upon request will provide written consent to such use. All decisions of Sponsor/Administrator relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
- General Terms/Limitation of Liability: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Released Parties assume no responsibility for late, lost, jumbled, garbled, misdirected, delayed, incomplete, incorrect, or inaccurate Entries, mail, or other communications of any kind, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or other services, providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any platform or website, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the Grand Prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes for any reason, including (but not limited to) if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If such cancelation occurs, Sponsor reserves the right to determine the winner from among all eligible Entries submitted prior to cancellation or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Note: Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to terminate or suspend all or part of this Sweepstakes in the event that (a) its ability to award any prize or any portion thereof is restricted or prohibited by any federal, state and/or local governing or regulatory body or agency, or by law or regulation; (b) any prize travel or prize activity is cancelled, postponed, or suspended by any third party as a result of any decision, decree or recommendation of any federal, state and/or local governing or regulatory body or agency, including any public health authorities; (c) that such prize travel or attendance or participation in any prize activity is discouraged or recommended against by any public health authority; or (d) Sponsor reasonably concludes in its sole discretion that such travel or activities cannot be offered or enjoyed in a manner that is sufficiently safe to the relevant participants, employees or affected general public; whether any of the foregoing arise out of or result from new, ongoing or re-emerging occurrence in connection with COVID-19 (as defined by the World Health Organization and any of the strains, variants or mutations thereof), travel bans, travel restrictions, “stay at home” government orders, guidelines or advisories, health crisis, or other causes outside of Sponsor‘s control. For the avoidance of doubt, Sponsor‘s failure or inability to award any prize offered, or otherwise to otherwise comply with any provision of these Official Rules as a result of the foregoing or of act of God, hurricane, earthquake, fire, volcanoes, war, riot, act of terrorism (domestic or otherwise), act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities, restraints of public authority, or any similar or dissimilar occurrence or anything else beyond Sponsor‘s control (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event that makes awarding any prize offered in this Sweepstakes impracticable, inadvisable, impossible or illegal or that otherwise materially affects Sponsor‘s ability to provide any prize will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules and Sponsor will have the right in its sole discretion to award a different prize, cancel or rescind the relevant prize and/or cancel the Sweepstakes as a whole without liability to any Released Parties. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated tweets, comments, posts, statuses, and votes are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it suspects or finds: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online entry; (ii) to have tampered with the participation process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iv) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entrants agree that the Released Parties: (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and Entrants hereby release the Released Parties, from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use a prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Released Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Released Parties; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND PARTICIPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE GRAND PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANTS IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. In the event that a court, or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, shall hold any of the provisions of these Official Rules to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between any terms or conditions of these Official Rules and any disclosures or other statements contained in any other Sweepstakes-related materials, including but not limited to the Sweepstakes entry forms, or point of sale, television, print, mobile or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. If any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Governing Law/Venue: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FLORIDA. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF. THE SWEEPSTAKES RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN FLORIDA. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF HILLSBOROUGH. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
- Request for the Names of Winner and/or Official Rules: For the names of the prize winner, available after June 30, 2022, visit the Sweepstakes Pages or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Dunkin’ Power Play Sweepstakes, c/o Sunflower Group, 575 West Street, Mansfield, MA, 02048.
- Sponsor: Dunkin’ Brands Inc., 130 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021.
- Administrator: Sunflower Group, 575 West Street, Mansfield, MA, 02048
- NHL, THE NHL SHIELD AND THE WORD MARK AND IMAGE OF THE STANLEY CUP ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF THE NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE. © NHL 2022. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.