The Dunkin’ Rangers Rally Giveaway Promotion
Official Rules 2022
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
3. Promotion Period: Prior to the start of the Promotion, Sponsor will randomly pre-select a Dunkin’ restaurant within the Eligibility Area and ten (10) times (each, a “Winning Time/Location”) between 6:00:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and 9:59:59 am ET on 05/03/22 (“Promotion Period”) that each correspond to a prize.
4. How To Participate/Win A Prize: In order for you to be a potential prize winner, you must be an eligible participant who steps/has stepped into such randomly selected Location at the randomly selected Winning Time, as determined and verified by Sponsor. In each instance, the potential winner will be approached by a representative of Sponsor and will be provided directions for validation and verification. Many will participate, few will win. Odds of winning a prize depend on the actual number of eligible participants and the timing of their visits.
5. Prize(s)/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize (“Grand Prize”), One (1) First Prize (“First Prize”), Three (3) Second Prizes (“Second Prize”), and Five (5) Third Prizes (“Third Prize”), each individually referred to as a “Prize”, will be available to be awarded. Once confirmed as detailed below, the Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) pair of tickets to a 2021-2022 NY Rangers first round playoff game at Madison Square Garden for the winner and one (1) guest (subject to availability; exact game to be determined by Sponsor)(ARV:$500). Once confirmed as detailed below, the First Prize winner will receive “Free Dunkin’ Coffee for a Year” fulfilled in $598 of Dunkin’ Gift Cards (ARV $598). Once confirmed as detailed below, the Second Prize winners will receive one (1) jersey signed by Adam Fox (not game worn) (ARV: $300 each). Once confirmed as detailed below, the Third Prize winners will receive one (1) puck signed by Adam Fox (ARV:$100 each). The total ARV of all Prizes available to be awarded in the Sweepstakes is two thousand four hundred and ninety eight dollars ($2,498). In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of Prizes herein. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any Prize in whole or in part will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to Prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a Prize of greater or equal value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Terms and conditions apply to use of gift cards. Actual value of autographed merchandise may vary depending on market fluctuations. TRANSPORTATION, PARKING, LODGING, AND FOOD/BEVERAGE NOT INCLUDED. Tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified thereon. Sponsor is not responsible if game is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason; the terms of the ticket shall govern, no substitution will be provided by Sponsor, except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Seating to be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Any applicable venue rules and regulations will apply, including applicable COVID-19 protocols, which may include masking, vaccination, or testing policies in effect at the Arena at the time of the game. Winner and guest must abide by all venue policies. Resale of tickets is prohibited. Winner and guest fully understands that (a) the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) is extremely contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are or have been present; (b) no precautions, including the protocols that may be implemented from time to time based upon public health and government-sponsored guidelines (collectively, the “Protocols”), can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) while people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions; and (d) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, other short-term and long-term health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition. The decisions of Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Promotion.
6. Prize Winner Notification/Verification: The Potential Prize winners must comply with these Official Rules as published in order to be confirmed as an official winner and accept their Prize. Potential Prize winners once confirmed by Sponsor, will be presented with the prize on the spot. If the Promotion Period has ended and the Prize winners have not been confirmed, Sponsor reserves the right to extend the Promotion Period and award such Prize in accordance with these Official Rules or to only award the number of Prizes as there are eligible potential Prize winners. The decisions of Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Promotion.
7. General Terms/Limitation of Liability: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Released Parties assume no responsibility for errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the determination of winners, the announcement of the Prizes or in any Promotion-related materials. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they suspect or find: (i) to have tampered with the participation process or the operation of this Promotion; (ii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iii) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Participants agree that the Released Parties, (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release the Released Parties from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity (including any travel related thereto), or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use a Prize, and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to a Prize, including, without limitation, to such Prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The Released Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Released Parties; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, EXCEPT WHERE LIMITED BY LAW, WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND PARTICIPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. EXCEPT WHERE LIMITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT IN THIS PROMOTION. In the event that a court, or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, shall hold any of the provisions of these Official Rules to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
8. Governing Law/Venue: THE PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF. THE RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN NEW YORK. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION
9. Request for Official Rules or Winners List: For a copy of the Official Rules, available after the Promotion Period has ended, and/or Winners List, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received by 05/10/22, to: Dunkin’ Rangers Rally Giveaway c/o Sunflower Group, 575 West Street, Suite 120, Mansfield, MA 02048. Please note on the left-hand corner of your envelope if you are requesting the Names of Winners or Official Rules.
10. Sponsor: Dunkin’ Brands Inc., 130 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021.