The 2023 Ravens Fans Flyway Sweepstakes
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 12, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on October 31, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, there are two (2) ways to enter (hereinafter, each an “Entry”):
- Instagram: You must be a follower of the Dunkin’ account at @Dunkin on Instagram to enter. If you don’t already have an Instagram account, visit http://www.instagram.com/ to create one. Please note that you must agree to comply with the Instagram Terms of Service (http://instagram.com/legal/terms/) in order to create your Instagram account. It is free to create an account. To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, you must comment in response to the Sweepstakes post asking “Tell us your game day order in the comments below” by commenting your game day order and #DunkinRavensSweepstakes in order to receive (1) Entry.
There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person, regardless of method of entry, for the entire Sweepstakes Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address, Facebook or Instagram account. Incomplete Entries, Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means, Entries that do not fully comply with these Official Rules, including, without limitation the submission guidelines (“Submission Guidelines”) detailed below, or Entries which subvert the entry process, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will not be eligible. Proof of submission of post does not constitute proof of delivery or Entry during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received from any person, regardless of email address used, in excess of the above stated limitation, will be void. All Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible. The computer clock of the Administrator is the official timekeeping device. Message and data rates may apply if web-enabled mobile device is used to enter. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned, and Sponsor will not verify receipt of Entries. Using the above referenced hashtag in your post constitutes your consent to these Official Rules. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. You understand that in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes that you are providing your information to Sponsor, and not to Instagram or Facebook.
- Submission Guidelines: Each Entry that is submitted to this Sweepstakes must comply with the following Submission Guidelines to be eligible. Any Entry that, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, violates these Official Rules or the Submission Guidelines below will be disqualified and/or will not be eligible to win a prize.
The Entry MUST, in the sole discretion of Sponsor:
- Be written in English;
The Entry must NOT, in the sole discretion of Sponsor:
- Contain material that violates or infringes upon another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, trademark or copyright infringement), without permission;
- Disparage Sponsor or its products or services, Sponsor’s competitors or their products or services, or any other person or entity;
- Contain company names, product names, team names, brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which participant has a limited license to use for this Sweepstakes;
- Contain the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any celebrities and/or other public or private figure, living or dead, without permission;
- Contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, profane, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, controversial or libelous;
- Contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to applicable laws or regulations; and/or
- Contain material in which the Released Parties (as defined below) do not wish to associate themselves with, in their sole discretion.
- Prize Drawing/Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): On or about two (2) business days after the Sweepstakes Period had ended, Administrator, an independent judging agency, shall perform a prize drawing, from among all Entries received, in order to select One (1) Potential Grand Prize (“Grand Prize”) winner. Once confirmed as detailed below, the Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for two (2) to a sponsor-specified 2023 Baltimore Ravens Away game, including two (2) game tickets; Economy class airfare for two (2); one (1) hotel room (double occupancy) for two (2) nights (11/25/23 and 11/26/23), and ground transportation from airport to the hotel, from the hotel to the game, and back to the airport on 11/27/23. The Total ARV of the Grand Prize is three thousand dollars ($3,000). Winner agrees to maintain his or her behavior and the behavior of its guest in accordance with all applicable laws, generally accepted social practices, and adhere to all rules and regulations applicable to any hotel, venue or other entity connected to participation in any Prize activity, including, without limitation, use of a Prize component. Winner understands and agrees that if Winner or his/her guest is removed from any activity at any time, or if the Winner’s or his/her guest’s behavior at any point is disruptive, causes damage or could cause damage to person, property or otherwise violates the policies of an entity associated with the Prize, then Winner may be required to forfeit the remainder of the Prize without substitution or compensation. Released Parties (as defined below) will not replace any lost or stolen tickets once in winner’s possession. Use of any ticket is subject to the standard terms, conditions, and health and safety policies applicable to the ticket. The terms and conditions of the tickets will govern in the event the game is not played or held due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance, or any other reason. Sponsor and the other NFL Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to winner and/or guest who engage in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the game. Released Parties will not be responsible for weather conditions; acts of God; acts of terrorism; civil disturbances; local, state, or federal regulation, order, or policy; work stoppage; epidemic, pandemic, or any other issue concerning public health or safety; or any other event outside of their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any game. Tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold, offered for resale, or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture. All travel arrangements will be made through Sponsor’s agent. Winner must travel on the dates determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs associated with prize acceptance and use not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, baggage fees, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Sponsor is not responsible if game is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety, no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and ticket’s raincheck policies shall govern. Seating to be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Tickets may be subject to Sponsor’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Winner and guest agree to abide by all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do may result in forfeiture of prize. Prize winner and guest and/or guardian agree to comply with all COVID-19 safety measures, including but not limited to wearing a mask in public gatherings and practicing social distancing where required. Winner and guest fully understand that (a) the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) is extremely contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are or have been present; (b) no precautions, including the protocols that may be implemented from time to time based upon public health and government-sponsored guidelines (collectively, the “Protocols”), can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) while people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions; and (d) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, other short-term and long-term health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition. The decisions of Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Promotion. Odds of winning the Grand Prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible Entries received. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than one (1) Grand Prize herein. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for the Grand Prize, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to Grand Prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize of greater or comparable value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed. Grand Prize Winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 at the end of the tax year in which they accepted the Grand Prize for the actual value of the Grand Prize awarded. All Grand Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Prize Winner Notification/Verification: The potential Grand Prize winner must comply with these Official Rules as published in order to be confirmed as an official winner and accept the Grand Prize. Sponsor and/or Administrator will not accept any screen shots or other proof in lieu of their verification process, and all decisions of Sponsor/Administrator are final and binding. On or about two (2) days after the Prize Drawing, Sponsor or Administrator will notify the potential Grand Prize winner via Instagram or Facebook Direct Message. The potential Grand Prize winner will be asked to provide additional information to the Sponsor/Administrator, including email address (note: in order to receive such direct message, you may have to have your account settings set to “unprotected” or “public” and/or be following Dunkin Donuts on the applicable platform). Potential Grand Prize winner must respond within two (2) calendar days of such attempted notification, or the Grand Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be selected and notified. Sponsor will attempt to contact the potential Grand Prize winners two (2) times during a two (2) calendar day period. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release within the time period specified by Sponsor. If all required documents are not returned within the specified time period, a potential Grand Prize winner does not comply within the two (2) day notification time period or is otherwise not in compliance these Official Rules or the Grand Prize notification as undeliverable, such potential Grand Prize winner will be disqualified without further notice and an alternate winner may be selected, from among remaining eligible Entries.
- General Terms/Limitation of Liability: Sponsor, Administrator, Meta Platforms (dba Facebook and Instagram), NFL Entities, and any of their respective affiliates, franchisees, parents, subsidiary companies, and advertising and promotion agencies, and officers, directors, employees and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) assume no responsibility for late, lost, jumbled, garbled, misdirected, delayed, incomplete, incorrect, or inaccurate posts, comments, Entries, direct messages, mail, or other communications of any kind, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or other services, providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any platform or website (including Instagram and Facebook), including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the Grand Prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes for any reason, including (but not limited to) if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If such cancelation occurs, Sponsor reserves the right to determine the Grand Prize winner from among all eligible Entries submitted prior to cancellation or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated tweets, comments, posts, statuses, and votes are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it suspects or finds: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online entry; (ii) to have tampered with the participation process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iv) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entrants agree that the Released Parties: (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release the Released Parties, from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use the Grand Prize (including any travel or activity-related thereto). Released Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Released Parties; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND PARTICIPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. In the event that a court, or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, shall hold any of the provisions of these Official Rules to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute
- Governing Law/Venue: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN NEW YORK. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF. THE DUNKIN’ CALIFORNIA FOOTBALL SWEEPSTAKES RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN NEW YORK. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
- Request for the Name of Winner and/or Official Rules: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, available after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received by 11/13/23, to: The 2023 Dunkin’ Ravens Fan Flyaway Sweepstakes, c/o Sunflower Group, 575 West Street, Mansfield, MA, 02048.
- Sponsor: Dunkin’ Brands Inc., 130 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021.
The Sweepstakes is not sponsored or administered by the NFL Entities.