Dunkin’ x Sully’s Boston Day Promotion
Official Rules 2023
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF TEXAS, AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
3. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 11:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 17, 2023 and ends at 4:00pm ET on June 17, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”) or earlier if all prize winners have been confirmed (the “Promotion Period”)
4. How To Play/Winner Notification: During the Promotion Period, consumers (“you” or “Entrant”) can visit Sully’s Flagship Store at 282 Rantoul St, Beverly, MA (“Store”), during the Promotion Period in order to participate. You must enter the eligible Store and look for the Prize Wheel Station and indicate you want to participate in the Promotion by spinning the wheel to reveal the prize won (“Promotion Play”), subject to verification of eligibility. The number of prizes is dependent on the total number of available prizes in that Store during that Entry Period and prizes will be decreased as Promotion Play goes on. If a prize is exhausted, it will be removed from the wheel. If determined eligible by the Sponsor, you will randomly win one of the prizes allocated for that specific Store. Prizes will be awarded on a first come, first served basis. Sponsor reserves the right to record the winners, and Interaction (collectively, “footage”) and winners must sign a Liability/Publicity Release providing permission to Sponsor to use or edit the footage in any way it sees fit, for advertising, trade, promotion, and publicity purposes in all forms of media now known or hereafter discovered or devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further notice, review or approval, or compensation, or prize will be forfeited. Prizes will be awarded on-site once the Liability/Publicity Releases have been signed and returned to the designated representative. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded.
5. Instant Winner Verification: Instant winners are subject to verification of eligibility. As noted above, the number of random prizes will vary by Store but will correspond with the number of available prizes for that specific Store. The number of available Prizes will decrease as Prizes are awarded throughout the Promotion Period; therefore, the odds of winning a specific prize are based upon the number and timing of Promotion Plays received. Overall odds of a participant winning any prize are 1:1. If, due to an error of any kind, more winners are determined/contacted or more Prizes per level are claimed than are intended to be awarded per Rule #5, the intended number of prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified prize claims received by close of business for the applicable Entry Period and Store for that prize. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the number of each specific Prize stated herein.
6. Prizes/Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”)/Approximate Odds Of Winning: There is a total of 170 Prizes. The prizes and their ARVs are described in Exhibit A below.
|Exhibit A – Prizes and their ARVs
|Number of Prizes throughout Promotion Period
|$200 per pair
|$25 Sully’s Gift Card
|$25 per gift card
|6-1-7 Vinyl Sticker
|$2 per sticker
|6-1-7 Fridge Magnet
|$3 per magnet
|Dunkin’ Bucket Hat
|$5 per hat
|$5 per sunglasses
|Dunkin’ Fanny Packs
|$10 per fanny pack
|Dunkin’ USB Fans
|$10 per fan
NO TRANSPORTATION OR ACCOMMODATIONS WILL BE PROVIDED WITH ANY OF THE PRIZES. No transfer or substitution for Prize in whole or in part will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The ARV of any prize listed is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules, and the date the prize is awarded. If the actual purchase price of a prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the prize winner will NOT be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. Taxes, related to any of the prizes, are the responsibility of the individual winners, as applicable. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Limit one (1) prize per person.
7. Release: Participants agree to release and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership, possession and/or use or misuse of a prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prize or for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of and privacy.
8. General Rules: Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion for any reason, including (but not limited to) if, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion and award all Prizes properly claimed prior to cancellation. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it suspects or find: (i) to have tampered with the operation of this Promotion; (ii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iii) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Promotion. CAUTION: THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION TO DISQUALIFY ANY INDIVIDUAL THAT TAMPERS OR ATTEMPTS TO TAMPER WITH THE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION; VIOLATES THE OFFICIAL RULES; OR ACTS IN AN UNSPORTSMANLIKE OR DISRUPTIVE MANNER, OR WITH INTENT TO ANNOY, ABUSE, THREATEN OR HARASS ANY OTHER PERSON. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE PROMOTION. EACH ENTRANT/PARTICIPANTS(S) (AS APPLICABLE) WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFICTS OF LAW.
9. Limitation Of Liability: Participants agree that the Released Parties: (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release the Released Parties from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use a prize, and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to a prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The Released Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Promotion Entities; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS, PARTICIPANTS AND VOTERS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT, PARTICIPANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZES TO BE AWARDED.
10. Winners List: For the names of the Red Sox tickets, available after the Promotion Period, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received by July 17, 2023 to: The Dunkin’ x Sully’s Boston Day Promotion, PO Box 7775 Cumberland RI 02864
11. Sponsor: Dunkin’ Brands Inc., 130 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021.