Wake Up Your Game with Adam Fox Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 9, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on January 29, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
4. How to Enter: If you are not already enrolled, you must enroll in Dunkin’ Rewards, at www.dunkindonuts.com/en/dunkinrewards, or via the Dunkin’ App (it is free to establish an account; all applicable terms apply). Once enrolled, you must enter the promotion code, “WAKEUP” under the offers tab within the Dunkin’ App during the Sweepstakes Period (hereinafter, an “Entry”). Limit one (1) Entry per Dunkin’ Rewards Member. Multiple Entries from any Entrant will be void.
Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Dunkin’ Rewards account. Incomplete Entries, Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means, or Entries that do not fully comply with these Official Rules, or Entries which subvert the entry process, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will not be eligible. Proof of submission of Entry does not constitute proof of delivery or Entry during the Sweepstakes Period. All Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any Entrant, the relevant Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Dunkin’ Rewards Members Account used to enter the promotion code and such individual must comply with these Official Rules.
5. Prize Drawing/Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): On or about five (5) business days after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, Administrator, an independent judging agency, shall perform a random prize drawing (the “Prize Drawing”) from among all eligible Entries received, in order to select one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) and twenty-two (22) potential First Prize Winners (“First Prize Winner/s”). Once confirmed, the Grand Prize Winner will receive the following: two (2) tickets to a Sponsor-specified New York Rangers regular season hockey game at the Arenaon a Sponsor-specified date and time and a post-season meet n’ greet and photo opp with Adam Fox for Grand Prize Winner and guest . The total ARV of the Grand Prize is $940. Once confirmed, the First Prize Winners will each receive one (1) Free Coffee for a Year fulfilled in $598 worth of Dunkin’ gift cards, one (1) Jersey signed by Adam Fox (not game worn), and one (1) Puck signed by Adam Fox (not game used). The total ARV per First Prize package is $998. The total ARV of all Prizes available to be awarded in this Sweepstakes is $22,896.
In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of Prizes herein. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any Prizes in whole or in part will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and only then for a prize of comparable or equal value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. All gift card terms and conditions apply. TRANSPORTATION, PARKING, LODGING, AND FOOD/BEVERAGES NOT INCLUDED UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED. Tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified thereon. Released Parties(defined herein) are not responsible if game is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason; the terms of the ticket shall govern, no substitution will be provided by Sponsor, except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and Grand Prize Winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. All venue rules and regulations will apply, including any COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing policy in effect at the Arena at the time of the game. Grand Prize Winner and guest must abide by all venue policies. Resale of tickets is prohibited. Grand Prize Winner and guest fully understand that (a) the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) is extremely contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are or have been present; (b) no precautions, including the protocols that may be implemented from time to time based upon public health and government-sponsored guidelines (collectively, the “Protocols”), can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) while people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions; and (d) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, other short-term and long-term health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition. The decisions of Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible Entries received for the Sweepstakes Period. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of the Prize will not be awarded. The Prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive. All federal, state, and other tax liabilities, if any, and all other costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided in this Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winners. The Prize Winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 at the end of the tax year in which they accepted the Prize for the actual value of the Prize awarded. Limit one (1) Prize per person.
6. Prize Winner Notification/Verification/Prize Restrictions: The potential Prize Winners are not official winners unless and until Sponsor/Administrator confirms such. The potential Prize Winners will be notified via email or phone number associated with their Dunkin’ Rewards Members account, on or about five (5) business days after the Prize Drawing. Administrator will make two (2) attempts to contact a potential Prize Winner via such method. Potential Prize Winners will have three (3) business days from the time of the first notification attempt to respond to Administrator or that potential Prize Winner will be disqualified and Administrator will select/notify an alternate potential Prize Winner for the respective Prize package. The potential Prize Winners will be sent an email with an Affidavit of Acceptance/Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where lawful) (the “Prize Claim Documents”) and will have five (5) calendar days from the time of receipt to sign and return the Prize Claim Documents to Sponsor or Administrator, or else such Prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Prize Winner will be selected for the respective Prize package, time permitting. Only three (3) alternate winners will be selected for any Prize, after which, such Prize will not be awarded. If in any instance, notification attempt(s) for a potential Prize Winner fail for any reason, or if a potential Prize Winner is found to have not complied with these Official Rules, fails to return any of the requested documents within the timeframe provided, or cannot accept the Prize for any reason, the applicable Prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential Prize Winner for the respective Prize package will be selected from among remaining eligible Entries, if any.
7. Publicity Grant: By accepting a Prize in the Sweepstakes, potential/confirmed Prize Winner hereby consents to the use by the Released Parties and their respective designees of their Entry and all information contained therein including but not limited to, name, likeness, opinions, images, statements and/or other indicia of persona, and personally-identifiable information (collectively “Likeness”), for any and all uses and purposes (including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising and trade) in any media now known or hereinafter developed in any manner throughout the world (including, without limitation, the World Wide Web and on-air) in perpetuity without additional consideration (where legal), consent or prior review, and upon request will provide written consent to such use.
8. General Terms: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ENTRANTS OR THE PRIZE WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY THE PRIZE WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH PRIZE WINNER OR SPONSOR INTO DISREPUTE (IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN A PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES AND FORFEITURE OF ANY PRIZE. Released Parties assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error, which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or other services, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or communications of any kind due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or application, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or electronic device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, the announcement of a Prize, fulfillment of Prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void all associated Entries) it suspects or finds: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means of entry or any other means to subvert the entry process; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iv) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE MASSACHUSETTS COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Entrants agree that the Released Parties (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release the Released Parties from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use a Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to the Prize, including, without limitation, to such Prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Released Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Released Parties; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted where Sponsor deems fit and the Prizes will be awarded via a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received up until the time of termination, or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If any part of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty and liability disclaimers set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and these Official Rules shall continue in effect. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO AN INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
8. Governing Law/Venue: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN NEW YORK IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN NEW YORK. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE NORFOLK COUNTY OF MASSACHUSETTS. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
9. Request for the Names of the Winners and/or Official Rules: For the names of the winners, available after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received no later than thirty (30) days after the Sweepstakes, Wake Up Your Game with Adam Fox Sweepstakes c/o Sunflower Group, 575 West Street, Mansfield, MA 02048. Please note on the left-hand corner of your outer envelope if you are requesting the Names of Winners or Official Rules.
10. Sponsor: Dunkin’ Brands Inc., 130 Royall St., Canton, MA 02021.